Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A Change of Plans

Photo from World Expeditions website - Sherpa Everest Trek

I was very disappointed when I had a phone call to say that the trip I was booked on had been cancelled. Four people had pulled out and there weren't enough people to run it. Luckily there was an alternate trek going around the same time that was going to all the same places but also going further. It goes to Ama Dablam base camp which is at 4,800m in altitude.
So I'm now booked on this trip - the Sherpa Everest Trek leaving on 25 March. I'm still disappointed that Sorrel Wilbey wont be on the trip. But I'm very happy with where I'll be trekking. Also the trip is 2 days longer than the other one and cheaper. This trek will also be mostly camping.
I've been doing lots of exercise and walking. I've lost a little bit of weight and I'm starting to feel abit fitter.
Only 7 weeks to go!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment