Monday, January 11, 2010

Have Boots Will Travel!!!!!

Yay, I got my hiking boots today. It helped that they were on sale - not a cheap item to purchase. These are my new friends that I will learn to love. They feel really comfortable and I'm hoping I will still love them after a days trekking!! I have to start wearing them in abit.

With Christmas and the heat I haven't been wanting to do much training the past few weeks. Before Christmas I was doing at least 1 hours of exercise 5-6 days a week and my son was getting me to go on walks with him of a late afternoon. He also helped out with my training by insisting that I piggyback him on the way home when his legs got tired. He's abit heavy now he is 8 years old, so I couldn't carry him too far.

I lost 5 kilos before Christmas and then put a little bit of it back on. I'm nearly down to the weight I was before then. Sometimes I think I just have to look at food and I put on a kilo. I hate to think what size I would be if I ate McDonalds, Cakes and fatty foods!!
Anyway I'm determined to get serious and lose some weight and get fit before the trek. I've started doing Aqua aerobics 2 times a week which is a great workout. Also I'm going to plan to do an hour on the treadmill every day and go on walks when I can fit them in.
So that's the plan!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment